Friday, February 27, 2009

More Dog Art On the Walls

"Walter and Maia" with Walter and Maia

Thanks to Katy for sending us this terrific shot of her pet portrait at home. Katy has requested that we create a Gift Shop Page with her artwork. That will actually be a terrific task for Lola to do on Monday since she is starting back with us next week.

I love it when clients send us pics of their pups next to their artwork. We have a "client walls" section here on the blog and anyone that sends us at home photos will have their work added to that section of the Art Dog Blog. When I receive at home pics during my busy week it allows me to slow down for a second or two and really remember why I do what I do. Art Paw is really all about pets, home, love and a celebration of that love. If it was just about doggy art I would have gotten bored with it years ago, nope Art Paw is about pets and the humans that love them.

You guys have a great weekend ...take the dogs to the park!

2 comments:

Manon said...

This is so very cute! Posing by your portrait..... I love it!
Great gift shop page! I didn't even know you had one!
Thanks for the comments today!
I love Leonard Cohen! Terrific poet and singer/songwriter! That show will be awesome!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi rebecca!
oh what a fabulous shot! i love seeing the artwork in people's homes and offices.
your work touches everyone who sees it!
xoxoxo
melissa