Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Art Paw featured at Dallas Dog Life!

Thanks to Yvonne over at Dallas Dog Life for her terrific write up. Art Paw was included today on her home page featured reviews. This great new site seems to be a great comprehensive directory for Dallas dog lovers.

Almost 7:00 and yes I am still working. Tonight I am missing my Mosaics class to work on portraits. Starting to freak out a little about the holidays ahead. I keep trying to complete all of my pending commissions so I can work on the website and do a new postcard mailer. So may things to do all the time. Tomorrow night I get to speak with Kathy Weller for Friday's dog artist interview. I am very excited about that.

Ok, back to work. Wiley & Mya, your next.

2 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi rebecca!
congratulations! what a great write up! i am so excited for friday's interview!
xo
melissa

Unknown said...

Wow, that cow is gorgeous. Your work just gets better and better, it's weird because it's so great to begin with but you keep outdoing yourself! Bravo Rebecca!