Monday, September 15, 2008

The Car Of The Future?

Have I blogged this image before? I don't think so. This is a fave from my Flickr finds. It reminds me of a blog I have been wanting to share for awhile, but I did not know how to work it into a conversation about dogs or art. I can't really.

Here you go.... a bit off topic for me, but a great read:
http://www.paleofuture.com/
This blogger has been rather quiet this month, but don't let that put you off ... sniff around and dig through his archives for some fun stuff.

1 comment:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi rebecca!
oh how fun! it reminds me of the jetsons which used to be my favorite cartoon along with the flintstones and grape ape. isn't that funny...now that i am grown up, i have a husband named fred and a pug. hmmmm...
xo
melissa