Monday, September 08, 2008

Artie Scottie with Goggles


Artie Scottie with Googles
Originally uploaded by artpaw
Artie with goggles is another contest dog shipping this week. Working late tonight trying to package up a bunch of contest winners from earlier this summer. We are officially moving into the holiday season here at Art Paw and I will probably not be having any more contests for free portraits this year. I will try to run a few specials and may give away some free gift items, but I am swamped with commissions and will not see light at the end of that tunnel until Jan. Below we have Max, Duncan, and Cambria. I only have 4 more contest portraits to go.



7 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

wow rebecca!
those are amazing!
you are so generous!
melissa

Manon said...

Beautiful work Rebecca! I always love your color selection!

Allie said...

I LOVE your scotties!! Colorful and fun!
~Allie

Anonymous said...

Stunning! I love Max's portrait. You done a beautiful job. Thanks so much for this opportunity.

artpaw said...

hey guys - thanks for dropping by and for the praise.
Mia, you are so welcome. Your Max was a fun one to play with, such a happy photo! Please tell all your pet pals about Art Paw. This is my full time job and I love it. When people order a portrait we really go crazy and show them 6 different options to choose from. Contest projects are fun, quick, and loose because I just get to play and choose the colors myself.

Heather Ward said...

I just found your blog and I love your work, it's all so colorful and full of life! I have given you a blog award.

Moira said...

Artie is awesome! Keep me posted on any holiday specials so I can offer them to my readers.

Other, dog artists, if you read this, I am looking for holiday stuff -- cards, discounts, etc., to feature on Dog Art Today. I am already getting traffic to my Dog Art Christmas card link (and sales). Yes, the season has begun!

Thanks :)