Thursday, September 11, 2008

New Bulldog Art

"Pearl"
(see all 6 proofs)

This retro bulldog girl is Miss Pearl. The sample above reminds me of the 1960's. I really got loose and messy with this sample. Since I give my clients an abundant 6 proofs to choose from I do on occasion try to push one sample to a bold extreme, and play around with color and line-work. Most clients are drawn to Art Paw because of our colorful offerings and yet that does not mean that the boldest sample will work in every room. Pearl's Mom is going with a more tame option although she did fall in love with this proof.

3 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi rebecca!
i love pearl! #6 is my favorite! i love the colors and whimsy of the whole piece!
:) melissa

Balhatain said...

Now that looks fun. :)

Manon said...

I also love Pearl #6. Your right...... it reminds me of the 60's too! Bulldogs are so much fun to paint!