Saturday, September 27, 2008

Me & my Pups

I am so excited to have some new photos to update my bio page with. Still trying to choose which ones to use. Last week a photographer pal of mine came over and we had a little photo shoot. You have to check out Kris Hundt's photography work at her site. She is very talented. I played around with the image below. Kris is not only very talented she is also pretty tolerant and she knew I would probably screw around with her work. I am just that way when it comes to Photoshop. While the image below is sort of flattering in that it blows out my imperfect skin tones it is not really all that good from a photography standpoint. I will probably stick with the full-color, as shot versions. Although, it also blows out the background texture which is also nice. Hmmm, I dunno.

8 comments:

Jill Beninato said...

I like the last shot in color...your highlights are too blown out in the b/w conversion...great shot of you and your baby!

artpaw said...

Thanks Jill. I was hoping my photographer web-pals would weigh in. The hubby agrees with you. Now to sit down and update the page, time for some new blahblah too.

Archie and Melissa said...

great photos rebecca!
i have been meaning to tell you that i love your new haircut!
:) melissa

Allie said...

I think all of the photos are great. How lucky you are to have a PAIR of scotties! Never a dull moment around your house I'm sure.
~Allie

artpaw said...

Thanks Melissa!
Ha, Allie we actually have 3 Scotts, and you are right ...never a dull moment indeed. My little shy girl Pixel was not wanting any part of the photo-shoot.

Rachel Elizabeth said...

The first picture is adorable!

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos!! Love them!! Yay!

Unknown said...

I prefer the one of you and the two pups as a candid but like the third shot for business...