Sunday, December 05, 2010

Mosaic Monday / Big Tommy


Big Tommy
Originally uploaded by siriusmosaics
This stunning Mosaic is by Lynn Dubnicka. This is my boy Big Tommy and I love how she got the ears just perfect. He was all ears, and all heart. We lost him around the same time that she lost her own fur-baby Gretchen.

I know Lynn via Flickr. She asked me shortly after Tommy passed if she could do a portrait of him once she got back to working on portraits. I was so touched I asked her if I could possibly do some art of Gretchen for her.

I only hope I can do as good a job on her sweet girl as she did on my big headed boy. I will be doing a large digital painting on canvas of her Dobie Gretchen later this month.

You can see more of Lynn's work over at Flickr.

1 comment:

aaaandreaaaa said...

You are right! It's perfect!