Thursday, December 02, 2010

Parker The Lab

"Parker" ( see all proofs)
© rebecca collins / artpaw.com
 


Countdown .... Countdown to Christmas Deliveries!  It looks like I have 13 more projects from November to finalize and that is going to happen by this coming Tuesday December the 7th. So if you ordered a pet portrait some time in November I am going to be working all weekend to make sure I have you proofed by this Tuesday.  That gives us 17 whole days to get it through the mail system .... I think we will be more than ok.  YAY!!!!  
 ...................
As I keep saying .... relax if you are waiting on a proof or an update... I promise it will happen. If you made a payment and you gave me a workable photgraph I am going to take care of you.
......................
Once I have taken care of everyone that ordered by posted deadlines I will start proofing people that are calling and trying to slip in after the posted deadlines.  My goal is to finish out November this weekend and we will then see what is possible in December.

No comments: