Thursday, December 09, 2010

My New Wire Hair Fox Terrier/ Whitman



This is Whitman. He is 1 to 2 years old and he is a rescue pup. I have always wanted a Wire Hair Fox Terrier so when my friend Vikki forwarded me a link to this little boy that needed fostering it was love at first sight. We figured at the very least we could foster him, but we knew as we were driving away from the clinic that we were in love and he would just have to get along with our pack.  The Scotties are amused  by him. My girl Pixel, ( or Pickle as we call her because she can be both sweet and sour) is rather sassy with him and they have stuff to work out, but they get closer every day and are playing tug of war now with very little scuffling about one dog being a sore loser. 

Been meaning to share him with you guys for a week now. Oh, and that bottom pic is of him sitting up straight, nobody taught him that he just does randomly.

6 comments:

Christine Throckmorton said...

He is precious!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh. So sweet. Congratulations. Enjoy him!

pcqpig said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
artpaw said...

Thanks Christine!

Peri said...

He has a very endearing face and I love his ears - gives him a questioning look.

Hope he settles in quickly.

aaaandreaaaa said...

I love your newest boy!!!!

Forever Foxed said...

Whitman looks adorable. Rescue dogs are just the best ;)