Thursday, December 11, 2008

English Bulldogs... Oh My!

Original Bulldog Photos Below:

I love these two Bulldoggies. The original photographs were a bit challenging. I had to paint in a lot of extra detail that was missing. I am very happy with how this piece turned out. The client went with the calmer tame version with the natural colors. I liked the background on that one ... a brand new color combo for that ground.

Well yesterday I went in to the website and disabled the shopping cart because people keep ordering and placing Rushes on their projects. I will take care of everyone that placed an order this season, but at some point I have to stop and start doing my own holiday shopping. As of today I am not accepting any new orders with a promise of a holiday print delivery. There are about one dozen folks waiting on proofs or updates. I promise I will take care care of all of you as soon as possible. Tomorrow I will be posting my calendar of remaining orders and expected proofing dates here on the blog.

No comments: