Thursday, December 18, 2008

Frank, Viv, Lucy & Bo at Home

34 x 54 stretched canvas
Some of you may recall the extra large German Shepherd canvas I was working on back in October. Well Frank & the gang are hanging at home and their humans sent me a great shot this morning. If you check out the original post you will see that this piece really evolved quite a bit. My client was a big part of helping me get this design finalized. With her creative input the final work turned out amazing I think. Thanks again to Mimi & Kit for letting us play with their stunning pups.

5 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi rebecca!
oh! this piece is truly amazing! how sweet of mimi and kit to send you that great photo!
happy holidays!
xo
melissa

Linda O'Neill said...

Beautiful painting, Becca...even if I'm partial to Shepherds!:)

Manon said...

WOW! This looks so beautiful! What an amazing piece! Your client looks thrilled! I would be!

Kwana said...

Oh my! I just found you blog though Ina. J Offret. You do such beautiful and amazing work. Just lovely.

Anonymous said...

LOVE this! Just awesome. And look at the smile on your client's face- worth more than all the money in the world.