Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A few more Pet Portraits

"Boo"
"Grey Kitty"
"Ella"

In 10 minutes I will be at the post office dropping off the last of my out of town orders. YAY .... HAPPY DANCE!!!
Everyone that placed an order by posted deadlines, and approved quickly on their orders will be shipping today. Most of the projects that required color revisions and are holiday projects should have been revised by now. If a project was not approved, or was not paid for, it may be on the pending board. I will spend a few hours this afternoon following up with any pending approvals or incomplete orders.

Later this week I will be posting a book review, new artwork, and in general having fun with the web and blogging. I am eager to make time to visit all the blogs I have been missing.

3 comments:

Manon said...

Congrats Rebecca! Now it's time to enjoy your holiday after all your hard work!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Happy dancin' with ya'! Just wanted to say that I ADORE your work and if you ever decide to teach a workshop I will be the first to sign up! SERIOUSLY! I am in Fort Worth. Have a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Yay, kitties! Love the kitties. And there is nothing like the relief one feels after shipping out the last of holiday orders. I hope you did like I did and grabbed a celebratory drink afterward!