Monday, December 01, 2008

Final Pet Portrait Deadline

Order by 12 /05 to receive proofs and prints
( *upon approval )


Ok, I have had at least 6 calls & e-mails today about pushing that deadline back for holiday ordering. I knew this would happen. Last year with the help of a very talented staff I printed over 100 pet portrait projects in November & December. The good news for me and for potential clients is that this year's numbers for November are quite a bit lower. So ... I am extending the deadline until this Friday for holiday orders. If payment and photos are submitted by Friday I can create a proofing set of 6 to 10 colorful proofs in time to deliver. On any and all orders placed this week * I can not and will not promise color or design changes by Christmas, in other words a 2nd round of proofing ( if needed ) will be created after the holidays. Last year I had 2 other artists and a canvas stretcher helping me out. This year I have one terrific canvas stretcher and one terrific husband. I think I can take on just a few more orders this week.

If you can't get your hands on a great pet photo this quick ... make it easy on both of us and order a Gift Certificate. Your recipient will be able to get my very best unhurried work after the crazy holiday rush.

No comments: