Friday, December 12, 2008

Molly The Boxer

"Molly"

This project of Molly printed up really nice. She shipped out yesterday. I enjoyed working with this client as I had the opportunity to try to exceed customer service expectations. A really nice woman called to assist with the commission for her Granddaughter that was ordering for her parents. She had some smart questions for me and seemed cautious about ordering on-line. I understand her concerns... there have been a few websites I have been slow to order from this year, until I can call them. We initially did just a deposit for her instead of full payment to ease her concerns. I also made sure I proofed a day or two before I had promised, something I have been trying hard to do for everyone, although it has been tough this season.

Anyway, we shipped about 10 yesterday and we have at least that many to get out on Monday. I am putting the answering machine on today so I can focus on the artwork. If you are a client that ordered by our original November 15th deadline you should have been proofed by now. If you ordered by our extended deadline of 12/05 you will get your proof by this Sunday so we can ship your artwork on Monday. I am going to embed our proofing calendar below. If you do not see your name and you paid for your project feel free to shoot me an e-mail to follow up, but I think I have everyone on the board below.


5 comments:

kat said...

i love this one! i love the colors you used. i am so comissioning you when you are accepting them again.

artpaw said...

Ah thanks so much Katy! You can always send me an e-mail with your photos attached and I will place you on the pending board until 12/29. Just let me know what style you want and I will jump on your project after the holidays.

Jill Beninato said...

This one turned out beautiful Rebecca...the color pallette is perfect and I love the paint stokes on the dog.

pve design said...

Love your board! Great idea to keep on track rather than chasing your tail.

Anonymous said...

Do you ever feel panicky? I remember last year on December 10th my blood pressure was about 20 points higher. Funny, I am more relaxed than that now, and I am still waiting for a holiday order to ship to me! Gotta love the holidayz...