Monday, December 15, 2008

Late Monday Night Dog Art Vlog



Well it has been awhile since I have done any video vlogging or interview projects. I have been needing to experiment with the Nokia N96. The folks over at womworld.com asked me to play around with this groovy little device and post some video content .... soooo I figured this last big afternoon of canvas stretching would be a good subject. It was a very easy to use tool. I am pretty bad when it comes to figuring out new menus, and I have to say that within about 15 minutes I had figured out how to get the video content on my computer .... for an average tech savy person the learning curve would have been about 5 minutes.

3 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi rebecca!
yay! i love your vlogs! thanks for the review! that looks like a great video recorder!
xo
melissa

Manon said...

Great vlog! The recorder looks very cool.... a little better than mine....lol!

Kwana said...

The vlog was great. I loved the peek in your studio.